So... It's a new year and with that brings new adventures.
I am currently working on a new business venture with a friend of mine. We have decided to take our degrees into our own hands and start an interior design business. Our blog can be found here where there will be updates on our progress.
Aside from that, I will still be working on and developing my 'VintageZebras' brand. I have a number of projects in the pipeline with invitations and more glass products to work on. However, I have decided to try my hand at Chanllenge 52. This will involve me working on and producing a new product/design every week of 2012. This will be a great way to motivate myself to produce new designs and keep my product range fresh, but please don't judge me if I miss a week here and there!
As we are 2 weeks in, those posts will be back-dated ;)
VZ <3
No comments:
Post a Comment