31 December 2009

2009

It was the year of the very worst times and the very best times. It was the year of New York and all the madness that went with it. It was the year of holidays. It was the year of redundancy and having no idea what I did with the money! It was the year I got a tan! It was the year I realised who I really love and who I want in my life and it was the year I realised life's too short to be treated badly. It was the year I realised I both love and hate being single. It was the year I passed 3rd year with no idea how! It was the year I fell down Simon's stairs and fell onto a wheelie bin. It was the year I was grunted at by M-lous uncle! It was the year I realised I'm a geek for education and it was the year I promised would be better than the last. It was.

Now on to 2010 where I have more planned. New York action again and a trip to Boston to see family that I miss so much. An honors degree if I can scrape one together. It'll be a year for team interior as we stress between now and June but we'll be stressing together which should ease it slightly! Friends and family, highs and lows, wine and vodka. These will all play a major part in the year ahead.

I hope you all have a new year to rival the last. I love you all dearly and wish that 2010 brings laughter and joy and if, at times, it brings bad times, I wish you the strength to get through it. I have learned that no matter what, you're friends and family will always be around to help and that is why I want to take this oppertunity to thank you all for the part you played in making my 2009 as great as it was.
Roll on 2010 because I'm ready for it.

xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment