2 January 2010

2010


Well, it's 2010. I had a great night to send off the 2009, and now I'm ready to look forward to the new year.

The first day of the year is a difficult one for me personally but I spent the day chilling out and got my first resolution under way. I have a list of things I want to achieve this year and one of them was to begin the transition from student to adult! I have spent a lot of my time procrastinating through the years and it always comes in the form of doodles. So I decided to make something of them. As I was on a budget for Christmas I thought I'd be more creative and more personal with my presents and gave framed drawings of mine. I have since decided to sell these drawings online too. So yesterday was spent developing my online shop. Uploading images and formatting the layout and I am very pleased with the results. It's only a simple shop and I only have three things on sale at the moment but it's a place to start!

The link for the shop is http://vintagezebras.bigcartel.com/

Now, my list is a short one, and they are all simple things but if I achieve any of them I'll be happy!

1. Detox
2. Sell an item online
3. Get a provisional license
4. Keep my blog up to date
5. Get my honors degree
6. Spend less/ Save more
7. Go to New York
8. Focus and prioritise properly
9. learn a new skill
10.Go somewhere new in Scotland

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment