
It has been a while since my last post but that is simply because I have been up to my eyes in project work for my course. I study Interior Design at the Glasgow School of Art and being in my fourth, and final, year, the hours spent in the studio seem to have multiplied, ten-fold.
However, today was a very special day. I sold my first VintageZebras pieces. I had two orders for 'New Year Swan', the 'doodle' that kept me busy throughout the first day of this decade.
I am looking forward to taking VintageZebras further and seeing where it will take me but as much as I want to, I cannot focus on anything other than my Honours Degree portfolio for the time being. I have many ideas and plans but must be patient.
It is a virtue after-all!
VZ xx
No comments:
Post a Comment