
Today is Mother's day and the first one I have been able to spend with my Mum in about 6 years. She made breakfast but will be taken for dinner. We won't be giving her anything too extravagant, just a card, flowers and chocolate. A lot of people say that these days are just Hallmark days (a bit like Valentine's Day) but parents are often taken for granted so if we are forced to show our appreciation for just one day a year then it's nothing but a good thing! Afterall, none of us would be here if it wasn't for our Mothers.
Although my Mum won't be treated to expensive gifts, its the thanks that come with the small things that count. I don't know what I would do without my Mum, she drives me mental at times but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Happy Mother's Day Mum and all the other Mums in the world.
VZ xx
No comments:
Post a Comment